[WSIS CS-Plenary] Possible problem with Audiovisual services in Tunis

Heidi Paredes - I'lam int.relations at ilamcenter.org
Fri Nov 11 12:48:47 GMT 2005

Dear All,

If you have problems with audiovisual equipment, I will have a beamer
(projector) with me. I will be staying at the Iberostar Belisaire Hotel from
15 until 19 November. I'lam will have a parallel event on 17 November (La
Goulette, 11:00-13:00), "Panel to Introduce New Perspectives: Arab
Palestinian Media Rights in Israel".

Heidi

Heidi Paredes

Development Director

I'lam, Media Center for Arab Palestinians in Israel

POB 101, 16000 Nazareth

Tel. +972-4-6001370, Fax. +972-4-6001418

www.ilamcenter.org

  _____