[WSIS CS-Plenary] Divina: Why my message to "edu@wsis-cs.org,"being refused "?OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESSOURCES EVENT

Naswil Idris naswil at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 00:13:13 GMT 2005

 Dear Divina,
 This Dr.Naswil Idris member of IAMCR and last time  I
met you in  WSIS Tokyo Ubiquitous Networking in Tokyo
May 05,
  Since May 05 ( Ubiquitous meeting in Tokyo), as
professor in Univ in Jakarta ,I was invited to be
member of mailing list "edu at wsis-cs.org" , but
suddenly when I sent my message( Yesterday) regarding
Indonesian educator meeting ( INVITATION TO ALL)at
Pavilion Pad in Tunis, my message was refused by
moderator.
  Pls clarify to the moderator, it is not another kind
discrimination again???.
  I will  arrive  on 13 Nov,stay in Hammamed , and I
am vocal point of NGO/Civil Society from Indonesia.
   I will send the message that refused by the
moderator of "edu at wsis-cs.org" to you soon.

   With all the best,

  Dr.Naswil Idris, Mobile +62 811 10 4487.