[WSIS CS-Plenary] INDONESIA: .WSIS Launching Pad Pavilion "Connecting the world" 16Nov 14-14.30

Naswil Idris naswil at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 00:29:12 GMT 2005

   ALL OF YOU ARE INVITED:

   Dear Friends,
   Please accept our invitations for a short
  presentations on MCI Center (
   Multipurpose Community Internet) Center followed
  by
   signing with Multi
   Stakeholder Partnership.
   See you in Tunis,
   Regards, Rudi Rusdiah

   WSIS Launch Pad parallel event in WSIS Tunis

   *16 November 2005 at 14:00-14:30*

   Launch Pad Pavilion "*Connecting the World"**
   *

   Event Title: *
   Multipurpose Community Internet Center  &
    Directory of Internet Center for Education,
   Toward future information society in developing
   nations*

   Programme

   14:00-14:05    - Opening Address by APWKomitel

   14:05-14:15    - Presentations
   14:15-14:25    - Discussion

   14:25-14:30    - Signing of MOU by
  MultiStakeholder
   Partnership(MSP):
       -   Ministry of Communication & Information
   Technology, Republic of
   Indonesia.
       -   APWKomitel
       -   APT/IDTUG Researcher( Educator)
       -    IDTUG - Telecommunication User Group of
   Indonesia
       -    Indosat Mega Media ( IM2) PT

   Note: Presentation will also be performed in
   Indonesian Paviliun @ ICT
   for All Exhibition Hall , Booth 1411.2  on Nov 17,
   2005

   For more information, contact:
   Rudi Rusdiah - rusdiah at rad.net.id  or
   info at apwkomitel.org
   Naswil Idris   - naswil at yahoo.com. Mobile +62 811
104487
   Ivan  - ivan at indopc.co.id
   Tel: +6281-677-4203  Fax: +62 21 7507545
   Contact in Tunis ( 13-19 November 2005):
   Iberortar Averroes Hotel , Yasmine, Hammamet
   Hotel Tel: + 216 72 240 400   Fax: +216 72 240140