[WSIS CS-Plenary] resumed prepcom III beginning now

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 13 11:39:54 GMT 2005

Dear colleagues,

The resumed Prepcom III is beginning now (1200 hours) at the Kram Centre and going for the next 3 days.  Unfortunately I was shut out of the room because of the space limitations, but my CONGO colleague Jette Madsen is in there taking notes.  We'll do our best to put out summaries of the negotiations.

If others are present, or monitoring online, and wish to provide their notes, that would be really helpful.  We can also upload these to the CONGO website so that they are available on the web.

The meeting is being webcast, which you can access using RealMedia at http://www.itu.int/ibs/WSIS/p2/pc3b/index.html .

Here is the time management plan of the meetings: http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/adm7.pdf .

Regards from the Kram Centre,

Rik Panganiban
CONGO

RIK PANGANIBAN       Communications Coordinator

Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations (CONGO)
web: http://www.ngocongo.org
email: rik.panganiban at ngocongo.org
mobile: (+1) 917-710-5524