[WSIS CS-Plenary] Greetings all from Tunis?

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sun Nov 13 12:13:59 GMT 2005

Daniel Pimienta ha scritto:
> LIBERATION.FR : samedi 12 novembre 2005 - 16:04
>
> "L'envoyé spécial de «Libération» à Tunis violemment agressé"

Dear all,
after these news, the situation here is getting more and more concerning.
I think we should at least be sure that all these episodes are
adequately monitored, known and publicized to the world - that's a good
non-violent weapon that we have. Perhaps we could set up a web page to
that effect.
At the same time, I think that these problems have to get on the agenda
of the Summit. We should use our speaking opportunities, after
addressing the topic, to add a final sentence to protest not against
Tunisia in general, but against specific accidents such as the visa
denial to Reporters Sans Frontieres or the CSIS situation. This is a UN
Summit and we can't shut up or let this kind of attitudes pass.