[WSIS CS-Plenary] Internet Governance subgroups meetings NOW

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Nov 13 15:00:22 GMT 2005

I just heard that there will be several subgroups / drafting groups
meeting on Internet Governance now:

1. "Common Ground": trying to find all shared positions among
stakeholders, CS is asked to get there by the Canadian chair.

2. Group on paras 61&66

3. Likeminded Group (Brazil etc.)

- maybe some others. I was told by Robert Guerra, could not get into KRAM
myself. And it was not officialy announced by Khan, as I heard.

They are currently trying to find rooms for th groups. Ask around.

Ralf