[WSIS CS-Plenary] Alternative visions for ICT4D - where?

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 13 16:53:08 GMT 2005

Thanks Chantal for your efforts within the WSIS CS for promoting the CSIS. Of course, CSDPTT suppports "remotely" this initiative and fully agrees both the objectives of the planned meeting. In spirit (and not "virtually") I'm with all the CS citiezns.
I'll send you a mail upon the content of round-table discussions about ICT4D financing issues.
Warmest regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT