[WSIS CS-Plenary] (no subject)

wsis at iprolink.ch wsis at iprolink.ch
Sun Nov 13 19:36:59 GMT 2005

Dear ALL,

Please kindly note that the Civil Society will be organizing an opening
press conference on Nov 15, in order to draw media attention by stressing
the main issues, expectations, etc of the Summit. We will have 15 min slot
for this press event taking place from 16:00-16:15, followed by two other
press conferences organized by civil society entities.

This press conference will follow the official opening press conference by
ITU SG, Yoshio Utsumi and the United Nations.

Therefore, I am kindly requesting the Sub-Committees conveners to submit me
BY TOMORROW MONDAY 14 NOV, 18:00, names of potential panelists, matching a
balanced gender criteria.

I will send tomorrow a schedule for all the press events scheduled for the
civil society. This schedule will also be available in the Civil Society
Area (Media Office) where I can be reached at all times. The full WSIS
Media Events Calendar will be available on plasma screens throughout the
venue and online asap.

Should you need to make any media request, please come find me in the Civil
Society Area - Media Office, or call my Tunisian Mobile: + 216 220 49 118.