[WSIS CS-Plenary] Meeting with ITU Legal department

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Nov 14 10:31:48 GMT 2005

I have just found out that the Civil Society bureau will be meeting
today at noon in the CS area.

Representatives from the ITU Legal team will be at the meeting, where
they will be "briefing CS on the legal issues related to parallel
events"

I will be attending as focal point for North America and Europe. That
being said, the meeting is open as well to all others from CS who
might be interested in the issue of the procedure and legality of
"incidents" at parallel events.

Europeans, if you are free - please come so that we can counter the
tunisian presence on the bureau.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)