[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: OVERPASSES for middle east region

west westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:04:23 GMT 2005

Dear members of groups from middle east Asia-west Asia

We just received 5 registered names for the overpasses, so the rest of the
overpasses for Govt opening meeting will be handed out in civil society area
(offices) based on first come -first serve. no complaints accepted later
on!! as it was no  more registration.

for the other days, please email me or Dr. Sohrab Razzaghi,
erazzaghi at irancsos.net

Thanks

Amir