[WSIS CS-Plenary] [THETHA] Launch of SANGONeT Annual Report 2004/5

THETHA info at sangonet.org.za
Mon Nov 14 07:07:09 GMT 2005

Launch of SANGONeT Annual Report 2004/5

Sunnyside Park Hotel, Parktown

The SANGONeT Board of Directors cordially invites you to the launch of the
SANGONeT Annual Report for 2004/5.

Date: 24 November 2005
Time: 11h30 for 12h00 (until 14h00, including lunch)
Venue: Sunnyside Park Hotel, Parktown

Arthur Goldstuck, Managing Director of World Wide Worx, will be the keynote
speaker. His presentation will focus on "The Mobile Future: Going Wireless
in Africa".

He recently released the sequel to South Africa's best-selling IT book of
the 1990s, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Internet". His new book, "The
Hitchhiker's Guide to Going Wireless", is based on groundbreaking research
into how our society uses mobile technologies, how these trends shape our
future, and their role in bridging the digital divide.

If you are interested in attending this event, please contact Nandi Songca
at SANGONeT on Tel: (011) 403-4935 or e-mail: nandi at sangonet.org.za

Please confirm your participation by 21 November 2005.

For more information on SANGONeT, please refer to www.sangonet.org.za