[WSIS CS-Plenary] please post draft CS Declaration

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 09:08:43 GMT 2005

Hi Karen,
Thanks for your effort and your availibility.
We really need a French version of this proposal if
you want input... If not it will be considered as an
Englo-saxon text which reflect a part only of the
Civile Society.
The translation through Funredes is irrelevant for
such documents.
All the best
Djilali

=== message truncated ===

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization