[WSIS CS-Plenary] Tunis summit photos now online

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Wed Nov 23 09:55:00 GMT 2005

Dear Robert, and greetings all,

Your post and pointer so very much appreciated.

Home from Tunis but a short time and "still there" in many senses. A beautiful beginning, ICT-4-all but also respectful connections inclusive of ITC and more.

New to Flickr, first I thank you, Rik, Adam, and all sharing these wonderful photos.

May I ask briefly for some directions here  and iff of interest of all, else off-list:

how to create our own Flickr album, from photos kindly shared in Flickr; proper etiquette and process for requesting use.

I have read the Creative Commons info and note "some rights reserved".  Will appreciate directions on how/where to request usage (with attribution of course)... suggestions much appreciated.

Thanking you, Linda M F.
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..

P,P.S. Also hoping to upload a few photos.