[WSIS CS-Plenary] FW: Networking the Networked/Closing the Loop: Some Notes on WSIS II

l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:34:07 GMT 2005

I post to thank you Michael for: the idea and phrase: " respectful of the
process and with a deep sense of obligation ..."  and I hope to bring *
Respectful Interfaces* to bear on notes to be posted from here.  I very much
also look forward to meeting in person one fine day
all those on this list who end up in the geography of NY/NJ/Pennsylvania.
Or even a bit further out.  Missed you at WSIS-2-Tunis which means being on
separate paths, the more the merrier, in weaving together the garments of
observation.

In this regard, how about (I do so now) asking Rik if we might co-chair a
Talking Points Review of the Summit, at the U.N. in New York? Format to be
determined...

And sending best wishes for Thanksgiving and every day to all here.
:) LDMF.

Individual email,
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..
Internet and Precursor networks early 1960's ---
* Respectful Interfaces * Programme / Communications Coordination Committee
for the U.N. (NGO).  Presenter WSIS-2-Tunis Global Disability Forum (Hiroshi
Karamura, Convener. Thanks Hiroshi !)