[WSIS CS-Plenary] Ralf & Rik's list of "the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" in Tunis

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Mon Nov 28 20:20:18 GMT 2005

Very funny and informative as well.  With a little tweaking, some of this
could be a piece on the Daily Show.  For those not familiar with US TV,  Jon
Stewarts "Daily Show" is a very funny parody on the news.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN
Tel: 1631-754-2424
Fax: 1631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net