SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Declaration: next steps

Rikke Frank Joergensen rfj at humanrights.dk
Tue Nov 29 16:47:31 GMT 2005

Great work ralf and karen  !

cheers from copenhagen,
Rikke

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org på vegne af Ralf Bendrath
Sendt: ma 28-11-2005 18:20
Til: plenary at wsis-cs.org
Cc: WSIS CT-Drafting
Emne: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Declaration: next steps

[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
_______________________________________

Hi all,

today was the deadline for submitting input into the WSIS CS summit
statement.

I have taken over from Karen now who has already worked on it last week
and incorporated the submittions received so far, and I will try to
produce a new, a bit more polished version tomorrow.

We will then get a French translation as soon as possible, and send out
the English and French texts right away for a last round of comments.

The final copy-editing will be done by the drafting group.

We hope to have this all done by the end of the week.

Best, Ralf