[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

Meigs meigs at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 3 08:51:41 BST 2005

Le 3/10/05 7:39, « Laina Raveendran Greene » <laina at getit.org> a écrit :

Like Laina and Anuradha, I have the same need for clarification as i  feel
there must have  been an oversight  about the education, academia and
research taskforce : it has a lot of members,  has an action line on the
follow-up and also a high panel debate on the theme. It seems shocking that
there is no representative coming out from that part of civil society...
Best
Divina