[WSIS CS-Plenary] Sponsorship to attend the Tunis Summit

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Oct 3 16:36:00 BST 2005

funding for entities and/or individuals based in developed countries
is very limited to non-existent. The ITU, in one of the meetings
suggested that the # of fellowships they will have available will be
even less than 12 available for  prepcom 3.

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>