[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 4 10:42:29 BST 2005

Well said Marianne : I remember this famous session in CICG during PC-3/I you mention. I expressed personnally my profound worries for his hard words on CS,  comparing our position to that of "those who demonstrate and struggle with the Police outside", when I met him by chance just after this session.
Jean-Louis