[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: Panel Discussion on "Gender, ICT and Education: Removing ld Barriers with New Technologies" on 1-13-05 at the UN from 1:15 to 2:45 pm

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Wed Oct 5 22:41:33 BST 2005

Is there a typo in respect to the date, which indicates January of
2005? And, are they really trying to remove "ID barriers"? Also, on
another note, I'd suggest that they re-title this to "Gender, ICT,
and Training," which is what most of the persons affiliated with this
panel are actually talking about, the progressive instrumentalism of
vocational education.

Regards,
Lisa

--
Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Mass Communication & Women's Studies

Mass Communication
Williams Hall
Miami University-Ohio
Oxford, OH 45056