[WSIS CS-Plenary] VISAS For Tunisia?

Marouen MRAIHI mr.marouen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:44:23 BST 2005

Hi

Check back the host country website, I think you've missed it "Visa
Formalities"

And on the ITU website, it's on the "Information for Participants"
document. http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2104|0
it's said that you may get the visa on the Tunis Airport if you show
the common registration letter for the summit.

Marouen