[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi is indeed available

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:41:47 BST 2005

On behalf of the small organization which I
represent, I wish to say that we most strongly
support the nomination of Ms. Ebadi as a keynote
speaker for CS at the Tunis Summit, especially
under the circumstances and regardless of how
much solidarity Adama Samassékou feels with CS
(sorry Tracey--but we just don't believe that
he's an appropriate CS representative).

Regards,

Lisa
Union for Democratic Communications

--
Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Mass Communication & Women's Studies

Mass Communication
Williams Hall
Miami University-Ohio
Oxford, OH 45056