[WSIS CS-Plenary] An issue of transparency..

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Oct 13 21:02:09 BST 2005

As you mentioned earlier , you are ALSO a member of the senate. As I
have mentioned, that fact SHOULD ALSO be known. That's all i'm saying.

You have been the very first person that has in fact confirmed they
have a legislative appointment. Would you be so kind as to speak to
your other colleagues from Tunisia so that, they too, can inform us
of any legislative appointments that they have, or have held.

thanks...

Robert