[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi is indeed available

maseger at t-online.de maseger at t-online.de
Fri Oct 14 07:20:00 BST 2005

Hallo, Meryem! & Friends!

On behalf of my (European umbrella-)Organisation
I fully support the nomination of Mrs. Shirin Ebadi
(2003 peace Nobel prize winner) as a keynote speaker
for CS at the WSIS II Summit, TUNIS.

And I thank Renata for her decision to step aside.

MARIANNE
(Gender Caucus and European Caucus)

Marianne Seger
permament European NGO observer
at the U.N. New York and Geneva
for
EURAG European Federation of Older Persons
GRAZ/AUSTRIA
(www.eurag-europe.org)