[WSIS CS-Plenary] Moving forward on Shirin Ebadi

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Fri Oct 14 15:00:33 BST 2005

I will join in this also for the same reasons.  Thank you for this opportunity. LDMF.

Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..
Online communications systems ARPANet forward.
For Identification here: *Respectful Interfaces* Programme / Communications
Coordination Committee for the United Nations.  ACM ABA.  International
Disability Caucus for the Disability Convention (toward U.N. Treaty).
CCC/UN Secretary and Member of the Board.
Founder: Persons With Pain International (PWPI) accredited to the U.N.
Disability Convention.