[WSIS CS-Plenary] [Fwd: RE: [Africa-CS-WSIS]Shirin Ebadi Nomination - List of CS Supports so far]

Emmanuel Njenga njenga at apc.org
Sat Oct 15 14:56:06 BST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [Africa-CS-WSIS]Shirin Ebadi Nomination - List of CS
Supports so far
Date: 	Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:33:46 +0200 (CEST)
From: 	NANA Delphine <delynana2002 at yahoo.fr>
To: 	africa at wsis-cs.org

*/Hi Emmanuel;/*
*//*
*/ Delphine NANA, CEFEPROD/ECOSOC/*
*//*
*/Best Regards
/*
*/Emmanuel Njenga <njenga at apc.org>/* a écrit :

     FYI,

     please all send your support for CS speakers at the Tunis Summit.

     Regards,

     Njenga

     _______________________________________

     Dear all,

     Here is the list of supports I received so far. Please send me any
     other support, or any correction you may have on the list below. I'll
     forward a first list to MM. utsumi and Karklins this evening. More
     supports received after this evening could be forwarded in the
     following days.
     I think it's better keeping short the list of individuals, only for
     people whose organization is not listed, or who are participating in
     WSIS in their individual capacity.

     Thank you all for your support,
     Best regards,
     Meryem Marzouki
     HR caucu co-chair
     =================

     Shirin Ebadi nomination on October 12, 2005 by Human Rights Caucus
     List of CS supports, as of October 14, 2 005, 15:00 Paris time

     WSIS CS Thematic and Regional Caucuses:
     - Community Media Working Group
     - Human Rights Caucus
     - Internet Governance Caucus
     - Media Caucus
     - West-Asia Family

     NGO and Coalitions:
     - AFNET (Association Francophone des utilisateurs du Net), France
     - Alliance Rights, Nigeria
     - AMARC (Association Mondiale des Radiodiffuseurs Communautaires),
     Worldwide
     - APC (Association for Progressive Communications), Worldwide
     - Article 19, Worldwide
     - Comunica-CH (Swiss CS Coalition for the Information Society),
     Switzerland
     - CPSR (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility), Worldwide
     - Danish Institute for Human Rights, Denmark
     - DR-DK (Digital Rights Denmark), Denmark
     - EURAG (European Federation of Older Persons), Europe
     - FFCWI (Foundation for Future Christian Workers International), Ghana
     - FIDH (Fédération Internationale des Ligues des Droits de l'Homme),
     Worldwide
     - Front Line (Internation al Foundation for the Protection of Human
     Rights Defenders), Worldwide
     - IFUW (International Federation of University Women), Worldwide
     - IRIS (Imaginons un Réseau Internet Solidaire), France
     - ISOC-BG (Internet Society of Bulgaria), Bulgaria
     - ITeM (Instituto del Tercer Mundo), Uruguay
     - LTDH (Ligue Tunisienne des Droits de l'Homme), Tunisia
     - Norwegian PEN, Norway
     - OMCT (Organisation Mondiale Contre la Torture), Worldwide
     - Open Forum of Cambodia, Cambodia
     - Ouvaton, France
     - Pain pour le prochain, Switzerland
     - PEN Club, Worldwide
     - UDC (Union for Democratic Communications), USA
     - UNA-ANUV (United Nations Association of Venezuela), Venezuela
     - UNA-DK (Danish United Nations Association, Denmark

     In their individual capacity:

     - Bertrand de la Chapelle, France
     - Avri Doria, Sweden
     - Jeanette Hofman, Germany
     - Françoise Massit-Folléa, France
     - Lee W. McKnight, USA
     - Francis Muguet, France
     - Tracey Naugh ton, South Africa
     - Claudia Padovani, Italy
     - Joseph Sarr, Senegal

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Emmanuel Njenga Njuguna
     Africa Policy Monitor Project
     Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
     Email: africa.rights at apc.org or njenga at apc.org
     Web: http://africa.rights.apc.org

*Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde* avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
Téléchargez le ici !
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com>

--
Email: africa.rights at apc.org or njenga at apc.org