[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi Nomination

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Sat Oct 15 15:04:01 BST 2005

Dear Meryem,

The Health and ICT Working Group endorses the nomination of  Shirin Ebadi as
opening speaker for Civil Society for WSIS Tunis.  Please include us on the
list.  You also have my name as an individual supporter.

Because of the short timeline not sure if can get finalization from the
other groups I represent.  However, if there is additional time please let
us know.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
WSIS Health and ICT WG Coordinator
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health;
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN