[WSIS CS-Plenary] wsis: Richard and Elizabeth, Please Take Note.

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Sun Oct 16 15:24:45 BST 2005

Here is an example where being registered for WSIS provides an opportunity.
I think it best you inform the full Board whether Elizabeth (a) has the
password to do so, (b) has shared it with Richard, so that a CCC/UN
Representative can be part of the World Summit on the Information Society.

Best wishes, LDMF.