Insurance / ICT Intersections That May be Quite Productive (also Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi Nomination ...)

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Sun Oct 16 22:46:28 BST 2005

Greetings:

Accord with these posts, and reflecting:  as among the three of us and quite possibly others here the different sides of  insurance parity debates  is indeed a frequent one laden with access issues, and as it appears the stigma is most frequently identified with the "treatment" process, and not the funds which so provide, what can we do in the ICT world to use the concepts and technologies to lessen any such onus?

This discussion ruch in human rights issues may indeed blossom at  the Summit, but, as well,  colloquy before the WSIS event could as indicated here be quite productive in advance, in some forum  we can advance through notice here to all concerned..

Best wishes, LDMF.
For Identification Here:
Comunications Coordination Committee for the United Nations, Respectful Interfaces Programme/
International Disability Caucus: Persons with Pain International, Coordination of  Singular Organizations.
Participant, E. Carll ICT/Health events.