[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi Nomination - Deadline for supports

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 11:38:19 BST 2005

Dear all,
It is our responsability to select who is able to
speak on our behalf and i am happy of our consensus on
Shirin Ebadi nomination. I support it.
But it is also our responability and our duty and
credibility to give to somebody who is going to speak
on our behalf some information on what we would like
to be said.
I definitly refuse speach like during Geneva meeting
when the main part of CS speaker related to thanks and
issues not directly connected to our concern.
I am quite sure that among those who plead for total
liberty of expression they give without transparency
orientation and advices to CS speakers.
Let's be transparent, let's give in transparency
elements to our speaker and if he decide to not follow
 our request we will see what to do for the future.
All the best
Djilali

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization