[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: TUNISIA: ON EVE OF INFORMATION SUMMIT, UN RIGHTS EXPERT CALLS FOR PRISONER RELEASE

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Mon Oct 17 21:04:04 BST 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Rik Panganiban wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: "UN News Service" <UNNews at un.org>
> > Date: October 17, 2005 10:00:24 AM EDT
> > To: <news5 at list.un.org>
> > Subject: TUNISIA: ON EVE OF INFORMATION SUMMIT, UN RIGHTS EXPERT
> > CALLS FOR PRISONER RELEASE

I see the american press is working over time getting the appropriate
consensus in place for the summit.

cheers
joe baptista

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/
plan