[WSIS CS-Plenary] First list of supports sent - Shirin Ebadi nomination

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 22:45:49 BST 2005

Dear Meryem,
We all have a great consideration for what we did and
what you are doing for the Civile society promotion in
this WSIS Summit process, including, we hope, in the
future follow-up phase.
As you are among the most involved in the Shirin Ebadi
nomination, i would like to propose to the high staff
management of the Tunis Meeting that except Shirin
Ebadi, the Civile society will refuse any other VIP
who should be proposed by any big boss to speak on
behalf the Civile society.
If Shirin is refused after so important support we
have to draw all conclusion on how we are considered.
I share also precedent messages proposing that each
caucus or thematic duscussion group who would like to
provide a short brefing paper to Shirin can send it to
Shirin who can refere to it or no.
I prefere that Shirin try to take into account our
concern if any rather than leaving "God" or "Evel"
doing its best.
Speaking on our behalf i suppose that Shirin will be
able to take into account our main and real concern
and there is so much to said.
My only message as long as the Financing Mechanism
Working Group decided to keep fare from financing
official proposal to meet the North-South Digital Gap,
our only request is that the speech of Civile society
will not be full with thanks to Swiss and Tunisian
Governments, to UN and ITU Agency and no reference to
happiness for any supposed improvement of these
Summits  and for any consideration for the Civile
society representative.
Best regards
Djilali

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization