[WSIS CS-Plenary] FOSS @ ICT 4 D - Windows is the only way to view Tunis...

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Oct 20 14:09:57 BST 2005

Despite all the hype about FOSS at Tunis , especially at the ICT 4 D
space, well it seems one a key part of the exposition website is only
accessible to those using the Microsoft windows platform.

In a "new" featured, added just yesterday - those visiting the
website can see Tunis, in 3D no less! However, you'll need to be
running windows.... Oh well, I guess the only way to see Tunis is
through a "closed" window that isn't "open and free".So much for
promoting the spirit of FOSS by the actual conference organizers ..
sigh!

here's the link:

http://www.expo.ict4all-tunis.org/

scroll down to - " How do I get to the ICT 4 all Exhibition area?"
Visit the new 3D map of Tunis and surroundings

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)