[WSIS CS-Plenary] Ms. Ebadi nominated

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Thu Oct 20 16:04:52 BST 2005

Great news. Although I really don't see any reason why the "selection
committee" receives an answer regarding a nomination he hasn't made.
In any case, on behalf of the HR caucus, I would like to thank you to
all for your support.
I'll send in any case the final list, for the record.

Best regards,
Meryem