[WSIS CS-Plenary] Congratulations for Ms. Shirin Ebadi's nomination

Tatiana V. Ershova ershova at iis.ru
Fri Oct 21 13:20:49 BST 2005

Dear colleagues,

WSIS Civil Society Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships Family congratulates all for Ms. Ebadi's nomination as civil society speaker for WSIS opening ceremony in Tunis. We extend our gratitude to the WSIS Civil Society Human Rights Caucus for their proposal to have her as our speaker.

With best regards,

Tatiana Ershova,

Co-Coordinator
WSIS CS Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships Family

General Director
Institute of the Information Society
E-mail: info at iis.ru

4, Makarenko str., 105062 Moscow
P.O. Box 716, Central Post Office, 101000 Moscow
Russian Federation
Tel./Fax: +7 (095) 925-42-03, 17-27
E-mail: ershova at iis.ru