[WSIS CS-Plenary] Update - Africa Civil Society Village @ Tunis

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Fri Oct 21 18:01:45 BST 2005

Thanks Rui for the map. The African village seems to include a group
from Tunisia (Conseil de l'ordre des ingénieurs, "Engineers council
order" or whatever is the right name in English for these professional
organizations), but not all listed in Nnenna' mail are listed. It's
next to a Chinese pavillon called "welcome to China NGOs". Cute:)

Some Morrocan groups (e.g. ISOC-Morrocco) are listed on the Morrocan
gov pavillon.

Meryem