[WSIS CS-Plenary] Tunis / Logistical Information - Maps & others details

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sat Oct 22 15:46:31 BST 2005

CSB members, such as myself have one key role to play - that of
helping with, and advising on LOGISTICAL questions and needs.

Consequently,  I'd like to share a very interesting and valuable
piece of logistical information with all of you...... That being a
document from ISO, where they give very detailed and accurate
information on and about many of the summit venues.

URL - <http://jtc1sc36.org/doc/36N1101.pdf>

As you clearly see when you open the document, it is of far better
quality and in much better detail then ANY information currently
provided by the ITU or the host country. Unfortunately it is in PDF
format, a format that is not accessible to those with disabilities.

I would hope that the ISO document inspires others (perhaps the CSB,
the CS host country liason, or the host country itself,etc..) to come
up with equally as good documentation IN ADVANCE of the summit.

As for other resources, i've been told that the (pc/windows) google
earth application has stunning views of Tunis and Tunisia as a whole.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)