[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] Overpasses

Marouen MRAIHI mr.marouen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 00:11:57 BST 2005

Concerning this point, Mr Tijani has been for a long time a good
advocate for the Youth Caucus. And he is in direct contact with me and
an advisor like me for the World Youth Congress. About his comment, he
did it because I cannot participate on the bureau list and because I
told him that Titi is disconnected these last days.

> > o  Pour le caucus des jeunes, je pense qu'il serait juste de leur
> > ajouter quelques Passes car ils seront très nombreux à Tunis (Il y a un
> > congrès mondial des jeunes qui se tiendra sous forme d'événement parallèle
> > durant la période du Sommet).
> >
> DO NOT SPEAK FOR YOUTH WITHOUT CONSULTING THEM -
>
> let's get their comments. you do not speak for the,

Regards

Marouen MRAIHI
WSIS Youth Caucus local coordinator - Tunisia
http://www.wsisyouth.org