[WSIS CS-Plenary] Political Chapeau as it stands end of today

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Thu Oct 27 11:31:45 BST 2005

Conchita,

Negotiation papers for the Intersessionals are only in English. Once
finalized, they will be translated into the other languages for Tunis and
can then be found on the ITU website.

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000