[WSIS CS-Plenary] * APC Tribute to Chris Nicol *

Bill McIver Bill.McIver at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Sep 1 18:28:10 BST 2005

I knew Chris for only a short time.
and count my self fortunate for this, for many of things said in
the APC Tribute.

I am sorry that I did not know him better.

I distinctly recall how he was against individual tributes
for the work we were doing, but hope he won't mind
us reiterating what the APC Tribute states, which is that
much would not have gotten done without him.

I only hope I can learn from his example.

WJM

karen banks wrote:

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
> list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for
> specific people. Your cooperation is highly appreciated]
> _______________________________________
>
> Dear all on plenary,
>
> With great sadness and heavy of heart, i have to share news that our
> dear sweet friend - chris nicol -  died on August 29th after battling
> with cancer for over a year.

[...]

--
Bill McIver