[WSIS CS-Plenary] Blogging @ WSIS

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Sep 1 22:13:11 BST 2005

The kind folks at Civiblog have graciously donated a space for people
to blog on and about WSIS.

The url is -  http://wsis.civiblog.org/

There's not catch, no adds - just a nice space where those interested
in blogging can post comments, thoughts and news about WSIS.

It would be great to have different perspectives  and posting in
different languages. If you are interested to share your thoughts -
do let me know so that I can set up things for you.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)