[WSIS CS-Plenary] * APC Tribute to Chris Nicol *

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 2 13:54:32 BST 2005

Dear Karen
A very sad news indeed ! I remember our last meeting in Geneva with Chris : at first I didn't recognise him so I'd to make some efforts in my poor memory, but Chris humoristically helped me. I feel deeply sad and as you, heavy of heart;
He undoubtly will be missing during our future meetings. WSIS-CS has lost one of its real and active friends.  So let's maintain his souvenir in our future activities and commitment in the same values as Chris.
Jean-Louis Fullsack
Chair of CSDPTT - France