[WSIS CS-Plenary] Tunis registration

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:37:21 BST 2005

The message that I received from SG-Registration at itu.int, in response
to my question regarding registration for the WSIS Tunis phase, was
one in which I was sent my new password. The username has not changed
since the 2003 Geneva phase. It's difficult to imagine that the
Secretariat intends to provide passwords upon individual request
because, if they proceed in this way, they are going to be swamped
with e-mails. But, so far, making an individual request by e-mail
appears to be the most expedient way forward.

Best,

Lisa

>_______________________________________
>
>>I've sent an e-mail about this to sg-registration at itu.int.
>>Hopefully, I will have a response by Monday. If so, I'll share it
>>with the list. --Lisa
>>
>>_______________________________________
>>
>>I sent a fax also and received nothing. Richard J.

Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Mass Communication & Women's Studies
Editor, Feminist Media Studies
Director of Graduate Studies, M.A. Program in Mass Communication
Union for Democratic Communications Representative,
World Summit on the Information Society

Mass Communication
Williams Hall
Miami University-Ohio