[WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepCom3 overview

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 17 10:46:08 BST 2005

Dear Sandra,

If I understand your question, the WSIS secretariat is not
responsible for the lodging or transportation costs of WSIS
accredited participants.  There may be a small number of individuals
who receive fellowships, but in general participants need to raise
their own funds for travel and accommodations.

Rik Panganiban
CONGO

On Sep 17, 2005, at 5:09 AM, Sandza Laurent wrote:

> Dear all,
>  I will like to know if the committee of the WSIS will deal with
> the lodging and transport charges for those which received
> accreditations, there because I make party of those which received
> this accreditation from it.
> Kind regards
>
> acarvin at edc.org a écrit :
> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the
> entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended
> for specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic
> translation of this message!
> _______________________________________
>
> Hi Ralf,
>
> unfortunately I am unable to attend this prepcom, so I won't be
> blogging this time. However, I can still aggregate blogs on
> www.wsisblogs.org if bloggers would supply me with their RSS feed.
>
> Andy
>
> Andy Carvin
> EDC Center for Media & Community
> acarvin @ edc . org
> http://www.digitaldivide.net
> http://www.andycarvin.com

RIK PANGANIBAN       Communications Coordinator
Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United
Nations (CONGO)
web: http://www.ngocongo.org
email: rik.panganiban at ngocongo.org
mobile: (+1) 917-710-5524