[WSIS CS-Plenary] GFC draft on follow-up

peyer at bfa-ppp.ch peyer at bfa-ppp.ch
Mon Sep 19 15:37:39 BST 2005

Quoting Myriam Horngren <mh at wacc.org.uk>:

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list.
> Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of
> this message!
Hello,

Just a short note from the plenary of the governements of the prepcom3. As far
as I understood, on an intervention of Russia, the draft submitted by Ambassador
Karklins was not accepted by all the governements this afternoon. Which means
that for the further negociations, from tomorrow on, the 8th september draft
from the GFC on follow-up will be one document, among others, that will be used
for discussions. And not THE one document for negociations.
Chantal Peyer