[WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft Statement for Sub-Committee B (for Tuesday afternoon)

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 20 17:06:55 BST 2005

Elizabeth Carll, PhD wrote:
> The various recommendations are excellent.  However, I would like to
> add one general point with regard to the first item below.

Sorry, the statement has been read by Nnenna three hours ago.

In fact, chairwoman Lyndall Shope-Mafole is extremely helpful in
incorporating CS language submissions. They are finishing now and have
discussed paras 1-4 from the operational part today. Once this chapter is
done, there will be an updated and translated version which we can again
submit language proposals.

So there are more chance to give our input. Bertrand has praised this open
and inclusive approach in a very short floor intervention before the end.

Best, Ralf