[WSIS CS-Plenary] Plenary: Reporting and discussion

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Sep 25 10:35:35 BST 2005

karen banks writes:

> I was wondering if it would be useful to create a new list which would
> simply be for reports, drafts of statements and final statements.

perhaps a prepcom specific list, one that is focused on reports and meeting
transcripts would be usefull.  that could be one option.

another could be a blog, one where reports, transcripts and comments could
be posted. on the later it would be good that it have a rss feed so that
information could be syndicated. In regards to this option - i will place an
offer on the table - wsis.civiblog.org, which is a blog which has been
donated for cs @ wsis by the kind folks at the citizenlab in canada. I can
create accounts almost immediately for those who might want to post. Other
options, of course are welcome.

> For example, anyone who is monitoring sub-committee, reports from the CS
> bureau meetings, reports from meetings with government delegatations etc.
>
> I think people participating remotely would miss the 'sense' or 'feel' of
> the process, but if this was important, they would need to stay subscribed  to the plenary.

might the blog be helpful for this ?

regards

Robert