[WSIS CS-Plenary] Just a small clarification

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Sun Sep 25 11:45:57 BST 2005

Sorry for reposting the email below onto plenary list but for some reason my
postings to the governance list are not showing up. Could be a technical
glitch.

Thanks Avri, Tracey, Betrand and others for coming forth with the right
spirit which will help us along. Even if we don't get what we want from
governments, we have a unique oportunity to walking the talk amongst
ourselves in civil society, which could set the pace for future conferences,
when we can make even greater impacts.

Please therefore see my reposting below which I sent to Avri just to clarify
where I am coming from.

Laina