[WSIS CS-Plenary] Apologies for using "judgemental" terms

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Sun Sep 25 13:26:58 BST 2005

I realised that the point I was making was lost by using a judgmental term
"insiders". Apologies if this distraccted the issue. I meant to say a
smaller, active group, albet well intentioned and hardworking. Did not mean
to say they intended to exclude but just to say it seems to appear so merely
because of pace of work, method of work and of course language issues.

I truly do appreciate the hardwork and well intention of the small group. We
are all after all volunteers and so we do the best we can under the
circumstances. Calrifications of methods used and keeping pepople updatd and
posted about what is going on, and how we are proceeding can help build
trust and ensure inclusive multistakeholder participation from CS as well.

Thank you once again and I do hope to keep up this spirit of dedication and
well intentions, and do not mean to confuse issues with this.

Regards,
Laina