SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Repsonse on procedural issue

Kicki Nordström kino at iris.se
Mon Sep 26 07:52:21 BST 2005

Dear all,

This suggestion is good and it is in this way we (the International Disability Caucus IDC) works when we now are drafting a new UN convention on Human Rights and disability. We have our own texts which governments have got for them to pick up our thoughts and values from,  now we are in the process to comment on governments draft, and pick texts from our own document, or maybe add ew texts if needed to the governments texts.

Yours
KIcki

Kicki Nordström
World Blind Union